- Total attendance last year was 96% which is above the national average.
- 100% of pupils went on to the next key stage of education.
- 85% of pupils were working at expected or above expected level in both Literacy and Maths.
- 95% of pupils were making progress towards their emotional and social development targets.
- 90% of all pupils were achieving expected or above expected progress in Literacy and Numeracy.
- 22% of pupils were exceeding expected progress towards their FAGUS development profile.
- By the end of the academic year, 94.4% of pupils were making progress towards their FAGUS developmental targets.
FAGUS is a framework for emotional and social development.