Set in 34 acres of stunning Norfolk countryside, our school offers pupils access to a range of outdoor sport and recreation facilities.
- Specialist facilities to support therapeutic interventions.
- Breakout areas for quiet time
- Extensive outdoor recreation areas
- Bespoke adventure play area and tree house
- Indoor swimming pool
- Forest School activities set in magnificent woodland
Proud to be a Forest School
Forest School is centred around the child, their needs and their interests.
Under the supervision of fully qualified practitioners, children are provided with opportunities to play, explore and create across the seasons and in all weathers.
Every child enjoys a tailored journey within Forest School through a combination of:
- learning about wildlife
- identifying different plants
- arts and crafts